X-EQUO Werving & Selectie & Detachering B.V. values great importance to the personal information entrusted and makes every effort to ensure your privacy. In this privacy statement we would like to explain to you in what way we collect and use your information.
Who are we and what do we do
X-EQUO Werving & Selectie & Detachering B.V. (X-EQUO) is located in Den Haag at the Guirlande 144, and is a processing manager within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the treatment of personal data.
The main activity of X-EQUO is the provision of services aimed at finding suitable work and work place, mainly for that purpose we need your personal data. Any personal information you provide us, is only used for the benefit of our services to you or for compliance with laws and/or regulations.
X-EQUO manages the information you provide, unless otherwise indicated. Your information can be processed and stored both electronically and physically. We do not share your information with external companies, if we deem it necessary, we expressly request your consent. Your data will be processed securely and stored by us and/or our data processing staff at all times.
Why do we ask you to provide information
X-EQUO asks you only to provide that information necessary to assist you in finding work or to assess your suitability for an appointment with X-EQUO. Without that particular information, we may not be able to assess your application or represent you. In any circumstance, you are not obliged to provide the information requested by us. There are several possible situations in which you would send us your personal information, for example when you register on our website, or when you send us your CV via email or social media. X-EQUO also post vacancies on various social media and job sites and always mention who we are. In order to be able to serve you properly, our recruiters, account managers and back office have access to your personal data.
What we do with the information you provide
Upon receipt of your application data, one of our recruiters assesses your suitability for the job you have applied for. When we see a match we will contact you for an intake, if proven appropriate, we will introduce you to our client. Conversations and correspondence details, client information, all relevant job details, and information of the proposed candidate are stored in our mail and recruitment system.
When you have found a job through X-EQUO or when you join us, we ask you for additional information concerning the drafting of the agreement with our client, your employment contract and the completion of your staff dossier. This will include the following personal information:
- An identity document,
- Emergency contact information,
- Declaration of training, competence or professional status,
- Information necessary for a health insurance, pension or other social security,
- Bank details and citizen service.
Your employment data are stored securely in our crm, payroll and financial systems. In addition to our recruiters, our backoffice also has access to your personal information, to the extent that they are relevant to internal and statutory data processing activities, such as hour registration and payments. Data related to the provision of services aimed at finding suitable work shall be retained for a period of one year. Your data will be removed from our crm system if we have not contacted you for the period of a year.
Organisations that process your personal data through us or on our behalf
If you are in service with X-EQUO, we may need to enable an external party that will process your data on our behalf. The contracted organisations concerned will keep your data safe and do not distribute it further, unless they are requested or required by legal regulations. You can think of:
- authorities such as the Tax administration and other public institutions,
- (financial) auditors for certification,
- referees, for checking references,
- educational establishments or professional organisations, for the control of diplomas and certificates,
- pension funds or other social security institutions,
- financial consultancy services for tax or compliance purposes.
The provision of personal data shall be made on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and/or for the implementation of the agreement. Of course you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Website of X-EQUO Werving & Selectie & Detachering B.V.
Through our website www.X-EQUO.nl We can collect and process information about you, such as:
- Information from voluntary registration on our site,
- Data from voluntarily completed surveys on our site that we use for research,
- Information about transactions you perform through our site,
- Information about your visits to our site and the resources you open.
The information you provide is stored on secure servers. If you have received a login code that allows you to access certain parts of our site, you must keep this code confidential. It is your personal code and we ask you to share it with no-one. The X-EQUO web site is equipped with security measures in order to safeguard the information we manage against loss, misuse and alteration.
Of course you are responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide us, and you also have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal information we have collected from you,
- The right to a rectification or improvement of your personal data, if the data is incorrect or incomplete,
- The right to dispose of your personal data, provided there are no circumstances in which we are obliged to keep your information in order to comply with legal or legal obligations,
- The right to object to or request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided there are no circumstances in which we are obliged to edit your data in order to comply with legal or legal obligations meet
- You have further rights to grant or revoke consent to the processing of your personal information, such as the right to dataportabiliteit, the right to object to wholly or partially automated decision-making, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisor the right to revoke the given consent. More information on these rights can be found at https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/avg-nieuwe-europese-privacywetgeving.
Questions, comments or complaints
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal information by X-EQUO, or if you have any questions about this privacy statement and how this statement applies to you, please contact us at info@X-EQUO.nl
X-EQUO reserves the right to modify, supplement or modify this privacy statement.